Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SUNDAY SEWIN'


Cut out another doll on Sunday and snuck in a bunny shelf sitter - gettin' the urge to stain something! 


Like being able to spread projects out on the dining room table.
As you can see, the sun was shining this weekend and that old snow was just melting and dripping - gotta love it!  Lots of robins and squirrels hopping around out back.

Those three shoeboxes in the picture are where I keep my fabric scraps - the pieces that are too little for folding but worth keeping!  

Thanks for stopping by - love your visits♥

~*~Lisa

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

You go girl!!! Love to see your creations Lisa, blessings Francine.

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your bunny, no wonder you love doing your crafts on your table, what an awesome view. Happy Spring, hugs, Lecia

Nancy said...

Looks like you were having lots of fun! Looking forward to seeing the finished bunny!
Okay...all caught up now! :o)

Prims By The Water said...

I do all of my sewing on Sundays. Cannot wait to see the finished WIP's. Janice

Peppercorn Primitives said...

Hi Lisa! I love your idea of the boxes you keep your scrap fabric in. I'm so disorganized and just have mine in a plastic bag. Your idea is much better. I'm looking forward to seeing how your bunny sitter turns out!
Hope your week is going well!
Andrea