Sunday, May 18, 2014

NEVER WAS MUCH OF A PINNER


I've never been much of a pinner.  I don't have the patience.  But when you want things to line up right they say it's pretty important.  So I pinned the ba-jeebers out of the little cat doll in the picture above.


And here is the finished product...it looks like a pig.  

Here is a different doll that is almost finished - just needs the face...

She is a "Bit of Whimsy" pattern.  Much better than the cat-pig!

I hope to start back on prims soon! If I make anymore non-prim soft dolls, I'll post on my "stuffing and stitches" blog, but  will try to keep it all primitive here.  

Hard to believe the snow is gone, isn't it? IS IT REAL? 
'Tis the season we spend more time outside and less on the computer, but that magical season of fall and all of the prim goodness that comes with it seems to bring us all back together, and it really isn't that far away...

Will catch up with you soon!  Thanks for visiting♥

~*~Lisa

4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Your kitty does look like a pig cat. maybe because it is pink. Do post your dollie once she has a face....looking good! Janice

peggy said...

Those little guys are really cute but they look hard. No matter about the cat/pig, it can be whichever you like best. I am working in my garden, so thankful it is finally spring.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your to funny!!!
Cute ~ even though their not prim.
But I must agree ~ he kinda looks like a pig.
Hope your enjoying your days!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Barbara, said...

I've just stumbled onto your lovely little blog.
Where up north are you? My hometown is Cadillac.
~bright blessings~
Barbara