Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Well, Hi There


"Well Hi There"

It's been a while! This is a little toad that moved in behind the garage.  Toad is very friendly and not timid.  She is very welcome here.

Don't even know where to start...been spending most of my time working, as a mom-taxi and sewing for a craft show:


These pics are not very good and that is because it was freezing and drizzling.  I didn't have things totally set up the way I wanted because it turned into windy and raining and I ended up soaked and shaking...and so did all of my things.  But I don't mind, the people still came out and it was good to have something to make me sew.  Now as soon as I straighten up the back room where I sew from post-show disaster I'll start on prim-Halloween for a small Oct show...and maybe some Christmas for a November show.  Then onto some dolls for a new show next July and hopefully this show again.  That can change with the weather, but for now, it's feeling good to create.

Hope your summer is going good - it's been cold here but still enjoying it!
Blessings♥ Lisa

10 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Hi Lisa!
Nice to see your post.
Summer has been great so far.
Enjoy
Earlene

Angela said...

Hi Lisa, so good to hear from you. I too am busy in the craft room with fall, Halloween and even Christmas as I sell all of the above at my one and only Sept. show. The summer has gone by so fast for everyone, just not enough hours in the day. Can't wait to see what you create.
Angela

Nancy said...

Thanks for the update, Lisa! I love all the photos...Mr Toad is adorable! :o)

Peppercorn Primitives said...

Hi Lisa! Love your craft display! Too bad it had to rain and be windy! I hope your items weren't too badly damaged from the rain. Hopefully your next craft show will be more pleasant weather-wise.

Hope all is well with you!
Blessings,
Andrea

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, Love your little visitor. Wish I could have attended your craft show. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. Lecia

Raymond Homestead said...

Busy girl! Cute picture of the toad!

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, this song brings back memories,m thanks!!!! Love the toad, great picture. Summer is going so fast, trying to enjoy it, Blessings Francine.

Firecracker Kid said...

I've never seen a toad like that. She's looking right at you, LOL.
Oh boy, where has the time gone. By too fast that's for sure.
Love your tunes!
Hugs,
Carol

Prims By The Water said...

We have cute little baby toads all over...love em as they eat lots and lots of bugs. So sorry to hear about your show..hope the next one the weather cooperates. It rained a bit at our last outdoor one. Janice

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Sorry your weather was bad but hope you had a successful show Lisa. We've been sweltering here but cooled off now, where in the heck is the Summer going? Hope you get some sunshine soon, Deb