Monday, August 25, 2014

ANGEL OF LOVE DOLL II


Finished up a doll from a great Dusty Cupboard Prims pattern by Jean Barker.  This is the 2nd doll I've made from this pattern.  She turned out a bit more grunged than the first, but that's a bonus because that "grunge" makes her smell all the more delicious!

It was a nice day so she wanted to sit out in the sun...

Then she noticed the flowers and wanted to be by them...


In the end...I'm a crazy woman walking around my front yard with a doll.

But it's a great doll.  You can visit Jean's etsy shop here for more great patterns:

Have a blessed week friends - thanks for stopping by!

~*~Lisa

7 comments:

Earlene L. said...

The doll is very sweet and LOL picturing you walking around with it
crazy lady :0)
Hugs
Earlene

Farmhouse prims said...

Lisa, your doll is adorable! I love Jean's patterns. hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

I love the muted colors of this doll! So cut Janice

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

LOL, you are just enjoying your second childhood Lisa! Nothing better than a sweet, cinnamon scented grungy doll, she looks very cute sitting amongst the flowers!

Trace4J said...

Love love your grungy girl.
She is awesome.
And so fun how you two play around the yard together.
Somedays I'm a grungy girl in the garden myself..hehe
Woolie hugs

P.s my pattern came yesterday!!!!!

peggy said...

She is really sweet, love her necklace.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

She is so very sweet! I just want to give her a hug! Love seeing the dolls you make. Enjoy your day! Hugs!