Sunday, August 31, 2014

HAPPY LABOR DAY


Happy Labor Day!

I love long weekends - I hope you have the day off and are enjoying your time!
The weather here has been typical of summer changing into fall.  Cool, then rain, then hot, then muggy, then sunny.  Signs of fall are everywhere.  My mom wasn't feeling well at all the other night so I spent the night.  The next day her neighbor brought her these sunflowers from the farmer's market down the road.  She is feeling much better now.

I'm hoping tomorrow I can get some sewing done.  I did get a chance to finish up a hippo doll I drew up a pattern for.  It's not primitive so I'm posting it on my softie blog.  If you want to take peek, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  ~*~Lisa

5 comments:

TheRustyThimble said...

Happy Labor day to you Lisa, glad your mom is better.
Yes I see signs of leaves falling here and there, it won't be long!

Have a great day
Brenda

Trace4J said...

Beautiful sunflowers my friend.
I m glad your mom is feeling better.
Sewing away here . Have not started the my simple gal yet.
I've been working on owls.
Running over to see your softie :)
Woolie hugs

Raymond Homestead said...

Have a great day!

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Labor Day Lisa, bring on Fall!!!!!! Blessings Francine.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Happy Labour Day to you too Lisa and glad to hear that your Mom is feeling better. What lovely sunflowers!