Saturday, August 30, 2014

HEADING TO HOLLY?


In one week on Sept 6th a great primitive and antique show will take place in Holly Michigan called "Harvest at the Mill".  You can learn more about it here:

There will be some great vendors there including some bloggers.  I am hoping to be able to attend and meet some!  It's a 3.5 hour drive for me each way and the older I get, the more I like to stay put.  I drove a UHaul pulling a car trailer straight through from LasVegas NV to Michigan when I was 24 (took a lot of truck stop coffee).  Looking back I can't believe I did that.

Another great brick & mortar shop in Holly is Holly Hills Primitives which I will definitely check out if I make it.  

So, if you'r'e "Heading to Holly" I just might see you there!

Happy Labor Day Weekend Blog Buddies!

~*~Lisa


4 comments:

Earlene L. said...

I look forward to meeting you blog buddy!!!! I saw it on Dawns blog too.
Hugs
Earlene

Primitive Stars said...


Oh Lisa, I am so sad I cannot make it this year. You are so lucky to go, long way for me to go but sure would love to. Blessings Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

If you come Lisa be sure to visit Bob and I in the gym. Janice

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Have fun and drive carefully! Love that vintage photo, I have it in my stash too. It's wonderful!