Wednesday, September 3, 2014

BUNNY WITCHIE-POO


This is Gloria.  She is a witchie-poo bunny.
All of the other bunny girls whisper about her.
Gloria is a rebel.  While the other bunnies are hanging out in the carrot patch, she is having fun in the pumpkin patch.  She is tired of those who assume she likes to paint eggs in pretty pastels at Easter time.  She would much rather hang out with the black cat posse.  


Her dress kinda hides the fact that her head is tilted so her smile looks crooked...what's up with those crooked smiles!?  But I like Gloria.  She's a fun bunny gal.  She just signed up for broom-rider training.  That makes me a bit nervous...

Thanks for enjoying some fall fun with me!
~*~Lisa

9 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

She's a delightfully funny bunny :D

Farmhouse prims said...

Lisa, love your bunny witch, she is adorable. hugs, Lecia

TheRustyThimble said...

Lisa I love her, what an adorable story to go with her !!
Brenda

Prims By The Water said...

She is adorable Lisa! I wanna be a rebel like her. Janice

Sonia said...

CUTE! :)

Trace4J said...

You dear friend are too fun.
You always make me smile.
I too love your lil rebel.
She rocks.
Woolie Hugs

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

LOL, she is adorable and I LOVE that she's a rebel :O) You are so smart to make a Halloween bunny, black cats and witches are so passe ;O) {Hugs}, Deb

Fran. said...

LOVE LOVE the witchie rebel chick!! Turned out so awesome!! XOXO Love Fran.

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Who doesn't love a rebel bunny???

She's adorable!