Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WHAT IS IT?


Worked on and off on this little one yesterday...any guess on what it will turn out to be?
 
I can tell you that it's a "she" and she's a Rebel!
She's breaking down barriers for others of her kind who want to explore and boldly HOP where few have HOPPED before.

Hee Hee!
 
 
Was able to tote my machine outside to sew the porch for a while.  I knew my husband was going to turn on the AC unit and while I'm thankful we have a window-shaker, if it was just me I wouldn't use it.  Don't like fans and the ice cold air and the noise.  Try to sew outside at least once in the summer every year.  Enjoy the best of both worlds!  About an hour after I took the pic above a thunderstorm blew through and it poured.  The birds were sure singing happy.

Thanks for stopping by buddies - hope to reveal the identity of 'mystery doll' this week!

~*~Lisa

6 comments:

Sonia said...

I'm wondering if she is going to be a cute lil' pumpkin head. :)

TheRustyThimble said...

I hate the roar of an air conditioner as well, and love to sit outside, I am hoping this next spring we can screen in our deck so I can work out there some
can't wait to see her when you finish Lisa
Brenda

Prims By The Water said...

Guess there has to be a rebel in every crowd. LOL. Cannot wait to see what she does next. Janice

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

LOL, well she is darn cute whatever she will turn out to be ... have to guess that perhaps she will be of the amphibious variety when completed? :O) I can send you some cooler weather if you'd like so you don't have to run the AC, it's barely 50F here today and raining cats and dogs. Hello Fall!!!!!!

Fran. said...

I am gonna guess a Fall
Patriotic(sp) BUNNY you made me think of something like a strong woman Civil War strong women type. Maybe even a Betsy Ross chick that can make her own clothes!! LOL And hey that's cool you got to sew outside I go and sit on the deck to finish up some of my gigs!! I love being one with the nature!! XOXO Love Fran.

Barb said...

Hi Lisa,
I am going with a rebel Bunny!?!
Love that you got to sew outside!
Enjoy your day,
Barb