Thursday, February 19, 2015

BEEN SEWIN'


Hey blog buddies!  Sorry I haven't been around - got stuck in a snowbank and they just now thawed me out and sent me home!

Actually I've been sewing - ALOT.  And I found that if I stay off the computer...PINTEREST to be exact...I can actually finish projects.  

Finished some projects I started last year (and maybe a little further back than that!) and started some new ones.  Signed up for another craft show...even re-opened my little etsy shop.  Shoot, been sewing so much I bent my needle!  Lost a couple too...do you ever mis-place your needle?  Love working with the 3" doll needles...must stock up.

Hope you are all warm and have avoided any winter blues/sickness for the most part.   

♥♥♥ Lisa 

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Lisa, good for you sewing away. I hear Ya about Pinterest, hours go by when on it. Blessings Francine.

The Rusty Thimble said...

it is amazing what we can do when we stay of the computer :)
I loose needles yes, and everyone of mine are bent. I need to get busy and finish started projects too
can't wait to see what all you have done, off to visit you on etsy
Brenda

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, I wonder sometimes how I survived so long without a computer, I think I got more accomplished. I love pinterest. Sounds like you have been busy sewing, can't wait to see your creations. hugs, Lecia

Peppercorn Primitives said...

Hi Lisa,

I haven't been on my computer much since my folks have been visiting, and it's been good. But I will be back at it when the leave in a week, I'm sure. And I really need to do some sewing, especially with Easter right around the corner. I'm always misplacing my needles, and a bunch of other craft supplies. I always put them somewhere think I'll remember where they are, and I never do. :-D

Blessings,
Andrea

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Wow you have been busy, glad they found you in that snow bank! Happy stitching my friend!