Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A WORK IN PROGRESS


wOw.  My first crafting effort since May!
I took some time away after my mom became ill in late May.  Since then she's improved greatly and they removed her from the Hospice program.  Now that Mom doesn't need quite as much of my time and summer is quickly fading - along with outdoor chores - I'm dreaming of fall.

I started out with an old favorite by Chestnut Junction...


Yep, that color will work!
Forgot about not being able to dry out in the summer sun...slows things down a bit.

Hope you are looking forward to the change of seasons where you are too,


Peace ~*~ Lisa

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

So glad your mom is doing good. My Fall goodies are already in our store and am working on Christmas now. Janice

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Wonderful news about your Mom Lisa and so great to see you back creating and blogging! Have fun! Deb xo