Saturday, October 31, 2015

Come In & Sit A Spell


Good Eeeeeevvvening my Pretties!
So glad you stopped by - please come on in & sit a spell...

...how is your sweet tooth on this All Hallows Eve?
Might I suggest...


Now tell me dearies, did you pass any haunted houses on the way here?


You know, carving a jack o'lantern and setting it alight is supposed to ward off bad spirits.

pattern by My Primitive Saltbox/sewn by The Moonlit Stitch

Are you enjoying the wickedly delicious fall colors where you are?
Soon they will give way to wynter whites, how I will miss them.

Autumn candy corn & salt dough jack o'lanterns by The Moonlit Stitch

Fall pumpkin stack by The Moonlit Stitch

Pattern by My Primitive Saltbox/Sewn by The Moonlit Stitch

But I have to admit, when the seasons change and the new holidays roll around,
 it's like welcoming an old friend back home.  We mortals do love our traditions, don't we?


Even the bunnies love Halloween you know.

What's that?  You're heading out to go trick-or-treating now?
Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your stay. May all the wonder and joy of the seasons and holidays be with you tonight!

Happy Halloween Blog Buddies ~*~ Lisa

2 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Happy Halloween Lisa! Cute post. ~♥Amy

susan hemann said...

love your work!! do you sell the candy corn and bunny witch? I have your other Easter Bunny. let me know if I can order things from you directly.