Monday, October 19, 2015

FAWINTER?


This is the view I have been blessed with on the way to visit mom the past few weeks.


Then I come home to snow...it's fall...no winter...no, wait...fall...(fawinter?)...


...fall, yes fall today.  The 3rd pumpkin that makes this a trio is sick today (still needs to have his face stitched on) so the other two went out to play.


The luna pumpkin ended up in the bittersweet vine...


...and I found this big guy over by my little snowball bush...


...then they both ended up playing in the leaves (did you jump in the leaves as a kid?)

And no, my neighbors haven't called the wagon to come pick me up yet for playing with dolls in my yard!  (I was playing with a little fox doll too, non primitive, if you want to ck it out you can visit my non-prim blog - link at the top of my left sidebar!)

The pumpkins were made from a pattern by Chestnut Junction♥

Have a great week blog buddies - so glad you stopped by for a visit!

~*~Lisa

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Such a pretty view Lisa, love this time of year. Your pumpkin. Heads are prim perfect, love them. I did jump in the leaves as a kid, still do.Blessings Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

I say play in the leaves. Love your pumpkins..and that view of the leaves is awesome...not so much the snow. Janice

Fran. said...

What a beautiful view!! Seems like our colors went fast!! I don't know if you guys are gonna be having 60 n 70's weather week but we are!! Ha Michigan never let's us down with our crazy weather!! Such cute pics n stories of your pumpkins!! And yes I am digging the orange color season!! I'm gonna go check out your fox!! Take care my way up north Michigan friend! XOXO Love Fran.