Tuesday, November 24, 2015

GINGERS & ORNIES & BLOG HOPS


Dug out some wynter creations the other day.  Some of my gingers grabbed some candy stix and hopped into an old yellow-ware bowl I purchased from Janice at Prims by the Water at a show a while back.


They are now sitting on my dining room table.
I like the way you think, Ginger-folk.

OH!  THIS IS SOMETHING COOL:  Keep an eye out for an ornie-giveaway blog-hop coming our way December 1st!  Click the link at the top of my right hand sidebar come Dec 1st to visit Brenda at The Rusty Thimble and learn about your chance to win up to 15 ornaments!

~*~ Lisa

5 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

They look adorable in your sweet yellowware bowl. Happy Thanksgiving! Janice

Terra said...

I am in the ornament blog hop too. Nice to meet you.

Primitive Stars said...

Oh I love your prim gingers!!!!! Look so great in the old yellow ware bowl too!!!! Happy Thanksgiving,Francine.

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your ginger ornies, I will have to check out the blog hop. hugs, Lecia

Raymond Homestead said...

Gingerbread men, one of my favorite things! :)