Saturday, November 21, 2015

SWEATER WEATHER


Definitely sweater weather up north!

I loved the comments from blog buddies that stopped by about their love/hate relationship with snow in the previous post!

Plans today to keep the pellet stove running, a pot of java on the burner and hopefully some sewing and crafting done.  Visions of a big pan of bread pudding for Thanksgiving keep dancing in my head. And spiffing up the house later in the week to prep for decorating next weekend.  I haven't decorated much the past few years, my heart wasn't in it.  Really looking forward to it this year. 
I hope you are too♥

~ *~ Lisa

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

I enjoy a warm cozy sweater in winter. I do love the 4 seasons, Blessings Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

We had lots of that white stuff today and we are still under a snow warning. Planning on trying to make some salt dough ornaments for my tree tomorrow. Love your socks! Janice

Annesphamily said...

Hi Lisa, I came over to say hi and join you on the Blog Hop Giveaway. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Anne

Judy at Holly Ridge Folk Art said...

Great Blog! Hi there,

I am a new follower on your blog. I am looking
forward to joining you and my other blog
friends participating in "The Greatest Gift is Love"
Blog Hop Giveaway. I know it is going to be fantastic.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Judy