Wednesday, December 30, 2015

HERBAL GARDEN


As I type we are in the middle of a winter storm!
A "herbal garden" sounds pretty good right about now.  

The "Herbal Garden" cleanser above from Rhodes Creations takes me away for a little bit into the spring and summer with its wonderful essence of tea tree, lemon, sage, thyme and bergamot.  This product is a foaming pump "all-in-one" cleanser.  You can use it on your hands, face, as a body wash AND shampoo!  It leaves you with a fresh and clean feeling.  As with all of the products from Rhodes Creations, the Herbal Garden cleanser is all natural.  I am one of those folks who loves the idea of going "all natural" but have yet to jump all in.  These products are giving me an opportunity to dip my toe in the water, so to speak.  I have a feeling that using all natural products could be addictive!  A good habit indeed...for ourselves and the environment.

Thanks to Laura of Rhodes Creations for allowing me to post reviews of some of her products and to you for visiting The Moonlit Stitch!  If you are here, you are my blog buddy♥  I see folks are starting to work on bunnies already - I can't wait to see the little prims hopping around blogland - a sure sign spring is coming!

~*~Lisa

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lisa,hope all is good for you, stay safe.... Happy New Year!!!! Hugs Francine.

Fran. said...

Hello my pretty Up North friend!! I love this post as it seems you are being honest. I love when I can find something natural to help me improve my self. I too have seen a lot of rabbits hopping around. I am working on a couple of Crow orders. Feeling like the new yea is gonna be a good one. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We got a lil bit of snow yesterday. XOXO Love Fran.

TheCrankyCrow said...

The cleanser sounds positively yummmy..... Going to have to pop over and give Laura a visit sooner rather than later. I know I will never "catch up" with all I've missed, but am trying to sort through and see who is all still blogging and all.... It will take some time, but I will get there! "Garden" anything sounds wonderful right about now! Smiles & Hugs My Friend...Thanks for the visit! ~ Robin