Friday, January 1, 2016

SOAKIN'


HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOG BUDDIES!
This is my 2nd to last product review.

The picture above is a botanical blend of over TWENTY healing herbs with essential oils in the "Body, Mind & Soul" Bath Herbs by Rhodes Creations.

If you visit here regularly, you may recall that I wrote in a previous review about herbal tea that I am only an occasional tea drinker.  Same with baths.  I rarely take baths (prefer showers!).  The instructions for the wonderful mix of bath herbs pictured above are to place a portion of them in the muslin bag that comes with the herbs and toss the bag in your hot bath water.  Hmmmmm....how will I give an honest review if I am not going to use the herbs in a bath?  How about a foot bath?  Y.  E.  S.

I want to interject here that if you haven't soaked your feet in a warm tub lately, please try to take some time to do so.  It's very relaxing!  You know.....I hate feet.  I can barely clip my own toenails.  But a good foot soak affects your whole body.  Lay a towel down on the floor in front of your comfy chair. I use a plastic "dish tub" from the dollar store filled about halfway with very warm water (be careful with the temp - just because your hands can stand it doesn't mean it won't be too hot for your feet) with added Bath Herbs.  Before long you will feel soothed and relaxed - your tensions tamed!  Save the muslin bag - you can use it more than once according to the directions.

I hope you are encouraged to do some "soakin'" soon.  If you would like to think about including the Bath Herbs from Rhodes Creations in your soak - here is the link to the etsy shop:


And here's to a healthy and relaxing and CREATIVE 2016 ♥

~*~ Lisa

3 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Lisa, Laura is so talented , her botanicals sound wonderful, thanks for sharing. hugs, Lecia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hmmmmm.... I so could use a foot soak about now.... My feet take such a beating from me it seems. Have a great new week ahead.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GF!!! Long time no read lol ...I'm thinking a warm foot soak sounds wonderful right about now! But am thrilled to see that Im not the only weirdo that hates feet lol Hope to visit regular from now on , hope all is well, have a great evening ~hugs Angie